Being able to bounce back effectively from setbacks, challenges and adversity is essential. Personal resilience supports continual growth and learning, as well as long-term health and wellbeing.
This workshop looks at the concept of resilience and how people can develop key attitudes and skills to manage their emotional state. Participants will learn practical strategies to build their personal resilience and cope better during times of adversity.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- why resilience is so important
- how to recognise roadblocks to building personal resilience
- the seven traits of a resilient mindset
- how to reframe negative situations and learn from the experience
- key strategies, tools and techniques to build personal resilience
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or half a day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.