1.- The Assessment
Powered by 40+ years of research, the research-validated online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioural statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s workplace priorities.
Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalise their experience. These insights lay the groundwork for a personalised experience rich with “aha!” moments that inspire behaviour change.
1.- The Profile
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile provides participants with valuable insights that unlock engagement and inspire effective collaboration. In this personalized, 20-page report, participants will explore the priorities that drive their behaviour, learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging when interacting with others, and gain actionable strategies to strengthen their interpersonal interactions at all levels in the workplace.
3.- Group Workshops | Individual Coaching
For teams and groups, the profile comes to life in a classroom experience that engages and educates. With a dynamic, interactive design, a customisable presentation, contemporary videos, and fun activities, participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of their personalised profile and a memorable experience that inspires lasting behaviour change. Sessions can be delivered in a classroom or webinar format.
Alternatively, Everything DiSC Workplace® can be used with individual employees in a one-on-one coaching format to for personal and professional development purposes.
4.- The Follow-Up Tools
A suite of follow-up resources makes lasting behaviour change possible by keeping Everything DiSC alive in the workplace. Follow up tools include access to the MyEverythingDisc web-based portal.
MyEverythingDiSC provides powerful, personalised tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
- DiSC Profile Report: Access their DiSC profile anytime, with any device.
- Comparison Reports: compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences.
- Insight: Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts their workplace relationships and productivity.
- Strategies: Build better working relationships using effective strategies based on other the other styles.
- The Theory: Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC.