Networking is an important part of establishing long-term business success. Many people avoid networking because they find it confusing or uncomfortable, but networking doesn’t need to be a daunting process.
This workshop helps participants build their confidence and feel comfortable meeting new people.
They will learn effective networking techniques to develop relationships that will benefit them both personally and professionally.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- about networking and its personal and professional benefits
- what a quality network looks like and how to create one
- how to create the perfect opener to introduce themselves effectively
- strategies to build instant rapport and connection with others
- effective conversation building skills
- helpful tips for networking at events
- tips for staying connected and keeping their network engaged.
3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.