Assertiveness is a highly valuable skill for effective communication, both in the workplace and our personal lives. How we communicate with others is key to developing positive constructive relationships.
This workshop looks at the different communication styles people use. Participants will gain powerful strategies and tools to master assertive communication and express their views with confidence.
What this workshop covers
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- the importance of assertive communication and its key benefits
- common barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- proven assertive communication strategies and techniques
- how to play to their strengths
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1. 5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.