Good communication is critical in the workplace. A breakdown in communication can result in poor productivity, strained relationships and a stressful work environment.
This workshop teaches participants strategies to improve their communication with colleagues, management and customers.
Participants will be equipped with tactics, tools and techniques to become more effective and impactful communicators.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- what effective and ineffective communication is
- the important role effective communication plays in the workplace
- the common roadblocks to effective communication and how to overcome them
- the five pillars for effective communication
- practical techniques to communicate a point effectively
- what further support and resources are available.
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours, half day or a full day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.