Unmanaged conflict can challenge even the most robust employees, teams and organisations.
This workshop helps participants understand the key factors that drive conflict, so they can identify and manage conflict before it escalates.
Your team will learn proven communication techniques to help them respond to conflict with confidence. Practical exercises and reflections on real-life case studies will enhance learning.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- what conflict is and the common causes and triggers for conflict in the workplace
- the components and benefits of the conflict resolution process
- the different conflict resolution styles using the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- the common roadblocks to conflict resolution
- strategies to help create an effective work environment for conflict resolution
- proven communication skills that create mutual understanding and promote productive conversations
- what resources and support options are available.
1 hour, 1. 5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours, half day or a full day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.