Providing effective feedback is essential in today’s fast-paced, constantly evolving workplaces. Yet for many people, it can be challenging to give effective and timely feedback. Often, these situations involve uncomfortable emotions and conversations.
Giving feedback is an invaluable skill for your communication toolkit. Once learned and mastered, you will be able to build more effective workplace relationships while driving continual improvement.
What this workshop covers
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- why feedback is critical in the workplace
- how to identify the clear purpose of giving feedback
- when feedback should be provided
- why giving feedback is so difficult
- different types of feedback
- how to give effective feedback using a proven framework
- what support and resources are available.
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.