Difficult conversations are inevitable in any workplace. When these conversations are managed poorly, it can lead to tension, stress and broken relationships.
This workshop gives participants the skills and confidence to manage difficult conversations in the workplace. This course will help your team prepare for and conduct difficult conversations with confidence.
What this workshop covers
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- the core components that make conversations difficult
- why it’s important to have difficult conversations in the workplace
- the key steps to prepare effectively for a difficult conversation
- essential communication techniques for delivering your message effectively
- tips for managing emotional reactions during challenging conversations
- how to have difficult conversations specific to your organisation
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
2 hours, 3 hours, half day or a full day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.