Despite increased public awareness, bullying and harassment remain a significant concern for Australian workplaces.
This workshop provides participants with accurate information about their legal rights and responsibilities around unacceptable behaviour at work.
Participants will gain an understanding of the available options for managing bullying and harassment allegations in the workplace.
What this workshop covers
During the course, participants will learn:
- the key definitions relating to bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the different forms of bullying and harassment
- the Australian legal rights and responsibilities relating to workplace bullying and harassment
- how bullying and harassment can impact individuals, teams and organisations
- what’s covered in their workplace policies and where to find them
- how to deal with inappropriate behaviour in the workplace and the steps to take when there are allegations of bullying and harassment
- what support is available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1. 5 hours or 2 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.