Building a workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion is legally and morally expected of employers. Doing the right thing also makes better business sense.
During this workshop participants will gain an understanding of unconscious bias and learn about the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace. Participants will discover how simple strategies can be embedded to promote diversity and inclusion.
What this workshop covers
During the course, participants will learn:
- what diversity and inclusion really means
- the key benefits offered by a diverse and inclusive workplace
- the legal rights and responsibilities of employees and employers related to diversity and inclusion
- how unconscious bias can influence decisions in the workplace
- key strategies and behaviours that promote a workplace culture supportive of diversity and inclusion
- what support and resources are available.
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.