Managing redundancy in the workplace involves difficult and challenging conversations. Employees and leaders may both experience increased stress and impacts on wellbeing.
While leaders may not be able to avoid these conversations, they can learn to approach them effectively. This workshop provides a framework for engaging in these conversations with confidence and empathy.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- how to prepare effectively for a conversation about redundancy
- an effective framework for advising an employee their role is being made redundant
- the golden rules for having a successful conversation
- the importance of empathy and how to use empathetic statements
- common emotional reactions and how to respond
- what support options are available.
3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.