A healthy culture of team cohesion is essential for individual employee wellbeing and overall organisational success. Without cohesion, teams may experience disruptive conflict, poor performance and compromised results.
This workshop helps employees understand team cohesion and adopt strategies to optimise cohesion.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants learn:
- what it means to be a team
- the role of group dynamics
- why team cohesion is so important for employee wellbeing and successful organisational outcomes
- the five behaviours of dysfunctional teams and how to avoid them
- how to identify the purpose of their team and their role within it
- how to articulate shared values and identify what will be accepted in the team
- the top six strategies for developing team cohesion at work
- what support is available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1. 5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.