A meeting can help teams make decisions, share important information, gather ideas or solve problems.
However, meetings can fail to deliver the outcomes needed if they aren’t approached with discipline and care. This workshop provides you with insights to improve how meetings are run within your organisation and save valuable staff time.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- the role that meetings should play in an organisation
- common habits that make meetings unproductive
- the fundamentals and core components of an effective meeting
- a structure to guide the meeting stages, from pre-meeting to post-meeting
- how to set an effective agenda
- essential tips for being an effective facilitator
- skills to help groups discuss matters effectively and reach decisions
- about tools and templates that can be used in your workplace.
3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.