When we set a goal, we often focus on the big actions that will make them a reality. However, committing to small habitual actions each day is more likely to make a difference in the long run.
This workshop helps participants develop a deeper understanding of the power of habits. It shows them how habits can be intentionally developed to support long-term wellbeing goals.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- the science behind habits and how they’re formed
- how to identify their own habits and understand which are helpful
- how habits can be used to support long-term wellbeing goals
- the common roadblocks to creating healthy habits
- key strategies to creating new healthy habits that stick
- what additional resources and support options are available.
1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.