Creating a mentally healthy workplace is important for both employers and employees. Workplaces that promote mental health and wellbeing are positive and productive, encouraging better employee performance and retention.
This workshop looks at the importance of maintaining mental health within the workplace.
Participants will learn how to recognise the common signs and symptoms of mental health issues in themselves and others. Through open, facilitated discussion, your team will be empowered to create a more mentally healthy workplace culture.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- about mental health and wellness
- about the prevalence of mental health conditions in Australia
- common myths about mental health in the workplace
- common mental health conditions that impact the workplace, including stress, anxiety and depression
- the hidden truth behind suicide in Australia
- how to spot the common signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- what support and resources are available for people experiencing mental health concerns (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1. 5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.