In the workplace, psychological safety is the shared belief that employees won’t experience negative consequences from speaking up and sharing ideas, questions, concerns or mistakes. Without a psychologically safe environment, employees will be reluctant to admit mistakes or have difficult conversations about important issues.
This workshop looks at why it’s important to create a safe space for team members and how to foster a psychologically safe workplace.
What this workshop covers
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- what the concept of psychological safety means
- why psychological safety is important within the workplace
- why employees may not feel psychologically safe at work and how this can be overcome
- key strategies to help build a psychologically safe workplace for everyone
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1. 5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.