Times of uncertainty and rapid change can cause significant disruption, stress and turmoil in the workplace.
This workshop looks at why people have a tendency to resist change and the strategies we can use to manage change more effectively. This course will help your team become more resilient and respond to change with minimal disruption and continued productivity.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- why change is beneficial for future-proofing an organisation
- the psychology behind change and why our brain can struggle with it
- how the brain creates negative bias and simple tips for managing it
- the stages of change and the different ways people respond to change
- how to apply strategies for adapting to change and uncertainty in a positive and productive way
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.