Human beings are biochemically wired for human connection. Research indicates social connection can help us regulate our emotions, lower anxiety and depression, and improve our immune systems. It can also lead to higher self-esteem and empathy.
If we neglect our need to connect, we put our health and wellbeing at potential risk. This workshop helps participants understand why connection matters and learn strategies to support connection.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- why human connection is important
- how connection supports wellbeing
- the impacts of isolation and disconnectedness
- practical strategies for maintaining connection when physically distanced or working remotely.
- the role of empathy
- how to create an optimal social network to support personal and professional needs
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.