Good nutrition is essential for employee health. Without the right nutrition, the brain simply doesn’t perform at its best, causing people to feel low in energy, less rational and even moody.
In this workshop, participants will learn simple yet highly effective guidelines to fuel their brain and body during the workday. They will leave with an understanding of how healthier choices can optimise their performance.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- why food choices are important for brain power and productivity
- what happens to concentration when the body is undernourished
- which foods support optimal functioning
- practical strategies for preparing nutritious food on a busy schedule
- easy, delicious snack options and recipes recommended by a team of expert nutritionists and dieticians.
1 hour or 1.5 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.