Grief is a normal, natural and inevitable response to losing someone or something significant.
When someone in the workplace is grieving, it can affect their ability to concentrate, level of emotional control, physical health and relationships with others.
This workshop helps participants understand how to respond appropriately to a colleague’s expressions of grief.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- about grief and the different stages of the grief process
- common responses to loss and how grief impacts people differently
- key strategies for managing grief and self-care
- how to develop a supportive work environment during times of loss
- tips for supporting others experiencing grief
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.