Mindfulness is a powerful, yet simple relaxation technique that helps promote calm and control. This technique can be used by anyone to manage their mental health, stress and emotions in the workplace.
This workshop looks at the benefits of mindfulness and allows participants to experience a variety of guided practices.
They will leave feeling empowered with the knowledge and tools to integrate mindfulness practices into daily life.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- what mindfulness is
- the benefits of mindfulness
- the research-based science behind mindfulness and how it works
- a variety of short, guided mindfulness practices
- how to create their own mindfulness action plan
- what support and resources are available.
Who will benefit from this training?
This course is recommended for all staff, including those in a leadership role.
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.