Constant connectivity, rapidly changing working environments and mounting personal commitments can place strain on our finite time resources. The stress associated with an unbalanced lifestyle is costly, damaging productivity and increasing the risk of poor health.
Employees who have the tools to balance their professional and personal lives are happier, healthier and more productive
What this workshop covers
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- what work-life balance means and why it’s important
- the signs of being in and out of balance
- how to use the Work-Life Balance Tool to assess their own balance
- key strategies for maintaining a level of work-life balance
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.