The introduction of mobile digital devices has changed our lives tremendously. These devices allow us to access information faster than ever, making us more efficient and connected. Digital overload in the workplace can have an impact on employee health and wellbeing, causing distraction, stress and a lack of energy.
This workshop gives participants an understanding of the behavioural science behind digital devices and why they’re so addictive.
Your team will learn key strategies for developing a healthy level of digital device use.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- the usage habits of people around the world and how digital devices have influenced modern life
- the common signs and symptoms of unhealthy digital device usage
- the potential negative impacts of digital devices on health and wellbeing
- the basic neuroscience behind the addictive nature of digital devices
- whether their relationship with technology is healthy
- key strategies for undertaking a successful digital detox.
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.