When work and life become busy, it’s common for people to commit less time and energy to self-care. However, ongoing self-care practices are essential to create long-term health and wellbeing.
This informative and insightful webinar explores the essential pillars behind optimal self-care. Tips and strategies help attendees ensure that key self-care activities can be included in a busy schedule.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- what self-care involves
- the science that explains the benefits of self-care
- why self-care is important for long-term health, happiness and success
- the common roadblocks to looking after our self-care needs
- proven self-care strategies, tools and techniques
- how to identify what they do well and what they would like to improve using The Self-Care Wheel
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.