Happiness is a goal common to many people, though what makes us happy will vary. This workshop explores science-based insights from positive psychology. Using some key strategies, tools and techniques, participants can build a foundation for a happier, more meaningful life.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- the science of happiness and its benefits
- the different types of happiness and how to avoid getting caught in the happiness trap
- the common roadblocks to happiness and how to avoid them
- proven strategies for increasing happiness and fostering happiness in others.
- the mental habits of happy people
- what support options and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.