Achieving financial stability is important for overall employee health and wellbeing. Financial distress can cause stress, absenteeism and a loss in productivity.
This workshop teaches participants tools, techniques and strategies to make better financial decisions.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- the importance of financial wellness and the impact of financial stress
- the four key pillars for achieving financial wellness
- how to plan for the everyday, the unexpected and the future
- how to audit their spending habits
- tools, tips and strategies for managing money, including basic budgeting tools and techniques
- the traps and roadblocks to financial wellness
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.