The World Health Organization (WHO) considers stress the health epidemic of our time, and with good reason.
In this session, participants gain an understanding of the stress response and how it impacts us physiologically. They will learn how to spot signs and symptoms of stress and gain effective coping strategies to manage stress more effectively.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- the common causes of stress and why it’s prevalent in modern times
- how the ‘fight or flight’ stress response works and how it impacts the human body
- how to identify their own stress signs and symptoms
- strategies, tools and techniques for managing stress more effectively
- what further support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours, half day or a full day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.