Great health and wellness practices are essential for optimal performance and productivity. When workplace wellbeing is supported, employees feel more secure, valued and committed to their work.
This workshop looks at the essential pillars behind optimal self-care and how to build healthy habits around a busy schedule. Your employees will feel good about their job and inspired to fulfil their highest potential.
What this workshop covers
During this course, participants will learn:
- what optimal health and wellbeing means
- the science behind why health and wellbeing is crucial for career success
- the common roadblocks to looking after their basic wellbeing needs
- proven health and wellbeing strategies, tools and techniques
- how to use the Wellbeing Wheel to help them achieve their health goals
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours or a half day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.