Emotional intelligence is a person’s ability to recognise and manage their emotions and behaviours, as well as those of others. Research indicates that 75% of career success can be attributed to an individual’s level of emotional intelligence.
This workshop helps employees understand the fundamentals of emotional intelligence and why it’s crucial in the workplace.
What this workshop covers
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- what emotional intelligence is
- the role of emotions and how they drive our behaviour
- the difference between IQ and EQ and why we need both
- how to use emotional intelligence communication techniques to express needs and feelings appropriately
- key tools for developing the four pillars of emotional intelligence
- what support and resources are available (EAP, HR).
1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours, half day or a full day.
Choose a course length that best suits your needs. Workshop inclusions may vary based on duration.